As a self-funded program, the Cornell Chimes is supported through the generosity of alumni and friends. Your one-time or recurring gift provides the funds needed to create lasting musical memories for all Cornellians and visitors to Cornell.
Support the Cornell Chimes
Gifts fund essential program costs including salaries and wages; student and alumni engagement; communications; student recognition and outreach.
- Cornell Chimes General Fund, Fund #362303
A gift to the general fund pays for day-to-day operations. This allows us to direct those funds to where they can have the greatest immediate impact. Your gift will help us set the musical tone of the campus, morning, noon and evening.
- Cornell Chimes Unrestricted Program Endowment, Fund #0007341
A gift to the endowment provides long-term supporting to the program, ensuring that the chimes remain one of Cornell’s most cherished musical traditions and one of the premiere instruments of its kind, in perpetuity.
All gifts to the Cornell Chimes are tax deductible, and will receive Cornell gift credit.
Ways to Give
Gifts may be made in a several forms, including cash, securities (life insurance policies), property or real estate.
- Cornell Chimes Unrestricted Program Endowment or the Cornell Chimes General Fund using Cornell's secure server and your credit card.
- Make a gift of securities.
- Make a gift with a credit card over the phone by calling (800) 279-3099.
- Mail a gift to Cornell University:
Boone, IA 50037-0334
When making your gift, please specify either "Cornell Chimes General Fund, #362303" or "Cornell Chimes Unrestricted Program Endowment, #0007341."
To learn more about the Cornell Chimes funds or various modes of giving, contact Marisa LaFalce, Chimes Program Coordinator, Student and Campus Life, at (607) 255-2373 or via email at email@example.com.